|Preferred Method: Dropbox|
Dropbox is by far the simplest way of transferring files between devices and is available to all platforms. It couldn't be simpler to set up and use and is perfect for uploading and storing your We Belong Dead files.
* Download Dropbox to your devices
* Save the file ideally onto PC / Mac for secure storage
* Drag to your Dropbox folder
* Allow time for the document to upload
* Once uploaded open the Dropbox on your device
* When opened, open the pdf in your preferred reading software (iBooks/Kindle/qPDF etc)
The simplest way:
* Complete purchase in your browser on iOS device
* Tap on the download link you receive.
* PDF (eventually) opens in Safari on iOS device
* Tap somewhere on the page.
* A toolbar opens at the top of the page with "Open in iBooks" as one of the buttons. Tap this button.
* The book PDF is saved in the iBooks library on the iPad and then opens up in iBooks.
* The book PDF file is synced back to the computer next time you connect to iTunes.
* Download the file to your computer.
* Connect your Kindle to your computer via the USB port.
* Use your computer's file system to find the Kindle; it'll show up like any other computer drive.
* Drag the file you downloaded into the Documents folder on the Kindle.
* Eject the Kindle from your computer as you would any other removable disk drive.
Please note: Kindle users do not get all the interactive features in the native PDF viewers due to Amazon's lack of full PDF support. If you transfer your book file to the Kindle via Amazon's "convert" service (via your Kindle's email address), formatting and tables won't work as intended. If you own a Kindle Fire, there's a simple solution: get a third party PDF reader application from the Amazon app store, such as the free qPDF or ezPDF. as they do support internal links in the file correctly.
|Android Installs: Wirelessly
* Download a file explorer app such as ES File Explorer, Astro File Manager or the simply-named Android File Manager to your Android. Launch the app and find the PDF on your phone.
* Long-press the file and select "Share" or "Send" and choose the method of sending. Mail opens your email app, individual social networks and storage apps appear to let you upload to Dropbox or similar websites so you can send it to another phone via Bluetooth.
Transfer From a PC to an Android
* Add any information required by the app that is opened. For example, add a subject and recipient if sending by email. If you're using Bluetooth, make sure your other devices have BlueTooth enabled as it requires you to choose a paired device or create a new pairing.
* Press "Send" within the app to send your PDF.
* Connect your Android to your computer with the included USB cable. Wait for drivers to download, if it's the first time you've performed this action.
* Pull down the status bar on your phone or tablet and choose USB storage or disk drive as the connection type. * Open your phone as a disk drive on your computer. For example, Windows users can open it as a lettered drive from "My Computer."
* Navigate to the location of the PDF on your phone and select the file. Right-click and choose "Cut" or "Copy." Open the location where you'd like the file on your computer, right-click and paste the PDF.